Release - v3.0.0¶
To install or upgrade the SDK, refer to instructions here.
New & Improved¶
Added the ability to define snapshot parameters in a Snapshot Parameters Definition.
- Provide end-users with configurable options prior to taking a snapshot.
- The options selected are provided as input to pre/post-snapshot functions.
Added support to initialize an empty VDB.
- Create an empty virtual dataset within Delphix, instead of creating it externally and ingesting it.
- Utilize this functionality by implementing the initialize operation.
scratch_pathproperty on the RemoteHost object which can be used as:
- A location to store small amounts of persistent data.
- A location to mount VDB data.
More details about
scratch_path can be found here
- Added a new required schema Snapshot Parameters Definition.
- Added a new parameter to the Direct Linked Source Pre-Snapshot and Direct Linked Source Post-Snapshot plugin operations.
- Renamed a parameter in the Staged Linked Source Pre-Snapshot and Staged Linked Source Post-Snapshot plugin operations.